Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blogmas Day One: November Favourites!



Merry Blogmas to you all! This month I will be posting everyday up until christmas...how exciting!

I thought I would kick off blogmas with my November Favourites. Unfortunately throughout November I didn't find myself purchasing that many make up/beauty products, it seemed to all be about my skincare, so that is why I  have picked a small selection of skincare goodies that I have been trying and loving throughout the past month. 

With the cold weather upon us my skin was becoming dry and unloved so I thought I would treat myself to a trip to The Body Shop, I have used some of their products before, especially towards the festive season but haven't purchased or used anything in quite a while, so I thought I would give it a go with some basic products. The first thing I knew I needed to pick up was some hand cream, I have heard some amazing things about The Body Shop's hand lotions so I thought I would give it a go. The product that I purchased was the Shea Hand Cream  it was only £4.00 and it is the perfect size to keep in your bag. I am so impressed with this cream, it smells and feels gorgeous and is extremely affordable. 



The next thing I treated myself to was the Coconut Body Butter I decided to purchase this product because it smelt amazing and is just what I need to keep my skin in great condition throughout the cold wintery days. This butter is one of Body Shop's best seller's and I can see why, it is super soft, silky and smells exactly like coconut, the is not too thick and blends into your skin so easily. This product was only £5.00 and like the hand cream, it is not too big and is a perfect travel size. 



Carrying on with the skincare theme the next product I decided to pick for one of my favourites was The Body Shop's Cocoa Butter Lip Care Stick, although I have been using this for a few months, over the past few weeks I have felt myself going to use it more and more and I have been loving it. This stick was £4.00 and worth every penny!
  
The fourth and final skin care product which has also made the cut in November was The Body Shop's Shea Sugar Body Scrub. For months I have been dying to find a decent body scrub that leaves my skin soft and smelling lush, other scrubs I have tried in the past have not worked as well as this one. This scrub is super easy to apply because it isn't to thick and you don't need to apply a lot of the product, it goes a long way. I would highly recommend this scrub, it has not irritated my skin one bit and has left it smelling amazing! This scrub was £14.00 for 200ml. 



My last item I have selected to be part of my November favourites is my Disney Tsum Tsum iPhone 6 Phone Case. As I have mentioned before I have a massive disney obsession and while I was online shopping I came across this case and just had to get it. I bought it off this lovely lady who has her own Depop shop (@iprotect) selling all different types of phone cases, they are such amazing quality and are super affordable! This case has been so durable, it has not scratched or marked at all (thats a big deal considering I'm not that delicate with my phone) and the Tsum Tsum print is just adorable! This case was £3.89 with postage. 


Well thats all of my November Favourites, I hope you have enjoyed my picks for this month. I would lvoe to hear what your November Favourites in the comments! :) 








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They mean loads to me and I love to hear your responses and feedback!

© Amelia Charlotte. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig