Monday 7 December 2015

Blogmas Day 7: Beauty Bauble's



This year I have found it quite hard to find unique beauty gifts to give to friends, but I have noticed that lots of different brands are selling christmas beauty bauble's. These baubles include products from the brand and it can be a really good and affordable way to buy as a gift because you sometimes get more than one item, and can work out cheaper! After having a look around I thought I would share my favourite christmas bauble picks!


I think these gifts would be perfect for any beauty lover or could be a cute stocking filler for your mum! They are also extremely affordable! I hope you like my picks, whats your favourite christmas beauty bauble?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They mean loads to me and I love to hear your responses and feedback!

© Amelia Charlotte. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig