Saturday 5 December 2015

Blogmas Day 5: My Christmas Jumper Picks

"Its beginning to look a lot like christmas"..... Its the 5th of December and I am very much in the festive mood! I have spent all day christmas shopping for friends & family, it was such a hectic day but I got some lovely bits for everyone so was well worth it. I thought for my 5th Blogmas post it would be a good idea to do My Christmas Jumper Picks seeing as though christmas is right around the corner.




These are my top christmas jumper picks, I think all of them are super cute & festive but my favourite one has to be the Sparkle All The Way jumper from New Look. It is so lovely and the main thing I love about this product is that it is now a tight fitting jumper, it is quite relaxed and baggy, perfect to throw on for a chilled out day. What are your favourite christmas jumpers? 








SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have definitely been out this weekend and brought 2 of these jumpers! Love Danielle xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! They mean loads to me and I love to hear your responses and feedback!

© Amelia Charlotte. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig