Sunday 6 December 2015

Blogmas Day 6: My top 5 Christmas Candles


Christmas scented candle's are a must in my house throughout the festive period, as well as keeping your house smelling amazing, they can be so pretty as well. I buy a lot of candles throughout the year, especially Yankee Candle's - they're my favourite & I wouldn't but any others. As well as having a great range of scents all throughout the year, at christmas time they have some amazing festive candles so I thought I would share my top 5 tarts. 


All of these tarts are only £1.20 each from Temptation Gifts. I hope you like all of my picks, they are really worth a try! What is your favourite Christmas candle?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They mean loads to me and I love to hear your responses and feedback!

© Amelia Charlotte. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig