Friday 4 December 2015

Blogmas Day 4: My Favourite Christmas Films


It's the 4th December and there are only 21 sleep's until christmas day *eeekkkk*!! Today I have been working from home which is not always successful when there are christmas films on all day, so I thought for the fourth day of blogmas I would share my absolute favourite christmas films to get everyone in the festive mood. 

The Holiday
This has to be my number one favourite christmas film, everything about it is so magical and festive, not to mention that two amazing actresses star in it - Cameron Diaz & Kate Winslet. I have watched it about a million times already because it is always on TV throughout the year and it still never gets old, it makes me laugh, cry and just really makes me feel christmassy! Love love love this film. 

Christmas with the Kranks
the first time I watched this film was about 2 years ago, one December's evening when I was flicking through the channels finding something decent to watch when I came across Christmas with the Kranks, at first i didn't know what to make of it but I put it on anyways and Im so glad I did! It is so so funny all the way through & to me its not just a typical christmas 'rom-com'. I would really recommend this film because it is great for all of the family to enjoy. 

Elf
Well where do I start with this one? Elf is just an all time christmas classic. If you haven't yet seen this movie then you really need to, it is hilarious and heart-warming all at the same time! Will Ferrell plays the part of Buddy the elf and does an amazing job at it too, if you are a fan of his, this would be the perfect christmas film for you!!

Home Alone
Every single year without fail I always watch Home Alone, whether it is the beginning of December or on Christmas Day this film really spreads the festive spirit. I have grown up watching this film and is an extremely popular choice in my house, it is full of laughter and is also very different to other christmas films. 

I could probably go on about loads more but these are my top four choices. What is your ultimate Christmas film? 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They mean loads to me and I love to hear your responses and feedback!

© Amelia Charlotte. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig