Thursday 3 December 2015

Blogmas Day 3: Christmas Homeware Haul


Hello Lovelies
So its the 3rd December and it is really starting to feel like christmas is just around the corner. This week has been very hectic with work & trying to buy all of my christmas dec's & put them up has been a mission, but I have finally done it, and to make it feel a little bit more christmassy I always decorate my room with festive homeware. I have been looking everywhere over the weeks & trying to find affordable & unique items has been tricky, until I went to Asda. As soon as I got into the shop I headed straight for all of the homeware and just as I thought all f their christmas items were so lovely and AFFORDABLE. So lets get on with it shall we?

Christmas Tree Duvet Set
As soon as I laid my eyes on this duvet set I knew I had to get it, it was just what I was looking for, not overly christmassy & red, but instead it is a gorgeous white with grey & black christmas trees. The duvet is double sided - one side has bigger christmas tree's and the other has smaller ones, I love this part of the product because if you get bored of one side, you can just turn it over without changing your bedding - love it! The next thing I love about this item is the pillow cases, they are the same white cotton with gorgeous christmas tree's with snow & are also double sided, they are so pretty and christmassy but in a minimalistic way. This duvet set costs £12.00. 

Duvet Cover (Side 1)

Duvet Cover (Side 2)

Pillow Case (Side 1)

Pillow Case (Side 2)


White Cushion's
Now that I got the perfect duvet cover, I had to purchase something to go with it, and of course that was going to be a cushion! In my local Asda store they have quite a lot of variety in terms of pillows/cushion's which is not always the case, but I was lucky enough to grab two white fluffy ones, they are super soft, just the right size to pop on top of my bed & were only £7.00 each!!




"Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" Cushion
I purchased this lovely pillow when I went to my local Matalan store to grab some christmas baubles for my tree, when I saw this cushion I absolutely fell in love with it. I think this item is so classic and not over the top at all, I just knew I had to get it & I'm so glad I did as it was the only one left! This item was £10.00. 



Christmas Tree & Santa Cake Tins
As I was wondering around the homeware section of Asda I came across these cake tins, I have seen other items like these such as cookie cutters & other types of tins in different shops & I just love the idea of baking christmassy treats and this is just the item to use! They are so fun & I am so excited to try these out (look out for a baking post coming soon). Each cake tin was £2.00. 



Fairy Lights
A festive bedroom would not be complete without a set of fairy lights. There were so many to choose from but these ones stood out to me because they are unique and minimalistic, I also like the tone of light they give, its not too bright and gives a real festive feel to the room. Another feature that I love is that they are battery operated so they can be used anywhere throughout the house! This pack of fairy lights was £5.00. 



I am so glad that I decided to get into the christmas spirit by decorating my room & I absolutely love all of my items. Unfortunately I couldn't find links to all of the items but the ones that I did find are listed below. Will you be decorating your room for christmas? 



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I completely love this bedding oh my, is it odd that I prefer side 2 though?
    Just rushed over to Asda's website to get my hands on it and they're all sold out! Fingers crossed for more in stock soon :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha its odd at all, side 2 is lovely!
      Oh no :( Its worth going to have a look in a store if you have one locally because they had loads when I went x

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! They mean loads to me and I love to hear your responses and feedback!

© Amelia Charlotte. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig