Wednesday 9 December 2015

Blogmas Day 8 & 9: Stocking Filler's for her


Hi Everyone
This is my second to last week of work before christmas and it is so so busy its unreal, unfortunately i didn't write a post last night for Blooms day 8 so I thought I would link today's & yesterday's together! I've decided to do a quick post listing some stocking fillers for her that are under £10!! The items I have picked are simple but always cute and handy to receive, I hope you enjoy my picks! 


These are just a few quick ideas that would be great to give to friends or family! Hopefully these 5 have helped you out if your struggling to find some affordable stocking fillers. Happy shopping! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They mean loads to me and I love to hear your responses and feedback!

© Amelia Charlotte. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig