Wednesday 2 December 2015

Blogmas Day 2: Christmas Gift Guide For Her


Hey Everyone! 
As we all know the Christmas season is well under way and everyone will be buying gifts for family, friends, partners & colleagues, but deciding what to buy can be the tricky part, but don't worry I have got some great ideas that any female would love to receive. 

Fragrances
Smelling amazing is one of a female's top priority, so why not buy one of her favourite fragrances? I have chosen Gucci's new scent called Bamboo, I bought this fragrance on the way back from holiday (of course it was duty free hehe!) with some left over money I had and I do not regret it one bit! It is a soft, fruity scent which is not overpowering at all and is nice to wear during the day or at night-time. There are loads of websites such as Feel Unique, The Fragrance Shop or even Boots have great fragrance gift sets this time of year, from lots of different brands and some sets can also include body lotions! 

Eyeshadow Palettes
Every girl's best friend is her trusty eyeshadow palette, it is an essential item in anyones make up collection and having the newest one is a must! I know I love receiving a make up palette at Christmas and I have chosen the one,  the only, Naked 3.  I know for sure that this gorgeous palette will be on my xmas list this year, there is such a variety of colours and can be worn with so many different looks, day or night. Like the fragrances you can also find palettes in any drug store's e.g. Boots & Superdrug or online. 

Yankee Candles
For me candles are super important, they are a quick and easy way of making any room smell amazing while looking pretty. My absolute favourite candles are Yankee's, I have so many different favourites from Vanilla Cupcake to Snowflake cookie or even Christmas Treats, whatever time of the year they always make sure they have amazing scents available. Yankee are known for having amazing xmas scents and also great candle xmas gift sets, there are so many to choose from and their packaging is super cute! I found this set from Temptations, they also have a massive selection of all different types of Yankee's. 

2016 Diary
I thought of this gift idea because every year I forget to by myself a new one, and any female needs a diary to remember all of her fabulous dates. Paperchase is one of my favourite stationary shops, they have loads of amazing and quirky styles and patterns and their stationary is really good quality. Of course you can also get an annual diary from any stationary retailer such as WHSmith's or Rymans etc. 

Pandora Charms/Jewellery 
Diamonds are a girls best friend, or so the saying goes. Most if not all of my female friends have an item from Pandora, they do amazing Christmas charms at this time of year, they are so detailed and unique. Most charms are not too expensive but the more detail that is included, obviously is going to cost more, but purchasing this for your female friend would be amazing, it gives them loads of sentimental value and gives them a memory when they look at their charm bracelet. Pandora don't just sell charms, they also sell rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets and much more. I have chosen this classic xmas pudding charm, I chose this item because it is super cute and is extremely christmassy! 

Gift Cards
If you are like me and get super confused at what to buy someone, then gift cards can be a great route to take. Virtually any shop does gift cards or evouchers so you can go to their favourite shop and load a card with some cash for them to spend it all on lots of goodies. 

Christmas Mug
In my household it is a tradition to buy/receive a christmas mug during the festive season. I have seen some great mugs around so far but my absolute favourite (I have seen so far) is this Mickey & Minnie Xmas Mug from the Disney Store. It is so pretty and classic, this would be an ideal present for any Disney fanatic and is really inexpensive. 

Beauty Gift Sets
As I mentioned before, lots of different shops sell beauty gift sets around this time of year (especially Boots), and purchasing one of these is a good way to get quite a few items in a special christmas packaging. Some sets can also include travel bags for all of your beauty essentials, so is a great way to give multiple presents in one! The item I have chosen is Soap & Glory's In the Bag Gift Set, you can get this product from boots and includes the following items; 
>Clean On Me Moisture Shower Gel
>Heel Genius Foot Cream
>Hand Food Hand Cream
>The Scrub Of Your Life
>The Righteous Butter
>Glad Hair Day Shampoo
>Gorgeous Toiletry Bag

So thats all of my gift ideas for her, I hope you have enjoyed reading my pics as much as I have choosing them! 



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Yes! I completely agree with all of your choices! I also got Gucci Bamboo in Duty Free and it's amazing!
    Yankee candles are also a huge winner in my books <3

    Great post :)

    Tania | teabee94.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! They mean loads to me and I love to hear your responses and feedback!

© Amelia Charlotte. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig